Monday, September 10, 2007

this and that

so someone complained I haven't updated the blog in ages (probably the only other person who reads this blog :)).

life is simply, thankfully, busy.

work-wise, I think everyone is trying to get things in before Ramadhan.

Home-wise, the kids had more break than necessary. After the 1-week school break, it was the Merdeka celebration week, so no real classes then, and we took Thursday off to go back to KB. Then it was UPSR, so they had three days off school.

oh, our baju raya are ready. we have started shopping for other raya clothes too. and I don't care if people say 'but it's not even ramadhan yet!'. so ??? I'm not that young anymore to be going around during ramadhan with 4 kids in tow getting their stuff together. or we'll just call it getting more raya-smart now :), break the preparation in small steps so it doesn't pull you down.

ugh, now if only I can get someone to change the duit raya -- my least favourite raya task.

seems to be off on a tangent, so this is it for today, just want to start getting into the blogging groove again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

see...it is not that difficult. now keep up the good work.