Monday, April 14, 2008

fat? moi?

that's the sound of ibu getting pulled down to earth by her kids!

I'm small-sized, and keep getting this sort of remark 'oh wow, you don't look like you have 4 kids.'

but the kids keep me rooted on the ground (if not thoroughly nailed)!

last night, najwan sat on my lap and then suddenly patted my tummy (bulging as it was after my dinner).
mummy asked him: what's in there?
another 3 y.o. would answer 'a baby' but nooo, this one promptly said "fat!" --- agh!!!!

half an hour later, as I was sitting on the sofa with the kids surrounding me, amjad
suddenly piped in "ibu, I think you have to start exercising" while looking pointedly at my tummy. out of the blue.

aghh!!! aghh!!!

it doesn't help that I'm finally starting to do some sit-ups lately.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well, now you know how us fat people feel! ;P