Monday, May 19, 2008

nak ikut

najwan has very sharp ears. no matter which house he is in, if somebody opens the door of the other house, he will rush to open the door to see who is going out so that he could tag along.

abah nak go surau? nak ikut!
papa nak go petronas? nak ikut!
mummy nak go carrefour? nak ikut?
ibu nak go where? nak ikut!

or else he's other reason for checking out the door opening is so that he can go rush outside and ride his bicycle.

I get home. Najwan opens the door. Gleefully rushes outside. Every mother's dream to have this warm welcome? Ha ha. He rushes outside and gets on his bicycle and goes the few rounds he can get during the time it takes me to put away my shoes and calls him to come inside with me.

Of course, to be fair, if I get in before he manages to go outside, I do get a big hug and a wet kiss.

No comments: